Sunday 24 February 2013

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette Review



To be honest if you own this you could do away with all your other eyeshadows! It has everything you need whether its a subtle work look or a smoky eye for the evening. I do love a good matte shade they give a beautiful depth to the eye and gives a really polished and sophisticated look, and as ever with Urban Decay the pigmentation is fantastic and there's no chalky matte residue you can get with some matte shades. Since I've owned this I've worn it EVERYDAY its probably the best make up item I've ever purchased *chufty badge*  Also its so dinky so perfect for travel!

 
 


Shades W.O.S, Naked 2, Faint and Crave


2 comments:

  1. Aww I want this so badly! Can't wait to get it! <33

    XO,
    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete