Thursday 28 February 2013

Lush American Cream Conditioner Review



I have recently rekindled my love for Lush's American Cream. After a considerable over- use in my uni years which created quite a build up in my hair, one sniff last week on my visit to Lush and I was hooked yet again! The conditioner contains fresh strawberries and vanilla pod infusion which gives it, its dreamy scent, which luckily stays around for a few hours after washing. The conditioner is a fairly thick consistency and very moisturising ideal for me as my hair type is dry ( probably due to the repeated use of peroxide) so I'm able to use it liberally especially on the dry ends. If you have oilier hair you may find you only need to use a small amount of product. I'm definitely glad I repurchased this... oh how I've missed it!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds amazing, I may have to give it a whizz! I'm now following and would really appreciate if you could check out my blog! Louise, xo

    http://mystupidreflection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete