Wednesday 7 August 2013

Dark and Lovely Ultra Cholesterol

This is awesomeness ( Its ok awesomeness is a real word I looked it up ;) )

I have been bleaching my hair since I was 15 and its recently hit an all time low, it kind of looks like mown grass in a heatwave.

I've used many expensive conditioning treatments to try to get it back into shape but I've finally admitted to myself that bleach is BAD TIMES!

During my lunch break I was browsing the shelves of Boots for a little gem that might help my sad locks when I found Dark and Lovely Ultra Cholesterol and a snip at £1.99 it would be rude not to!

The conditioner is described as an' intensive treatment for damaged, relaxed and colour treated hair'. The scent is subtle yet pleasant, the colour however is a crazy flouro yellow!



The directions state to leave it on for 5 to 7 minutes for deep conditioning so I decided to leave it on for an hour .... obviously you should always follow the instructions *waves finger* !!

When washing the conditioner out I could already tell a difference in the texture of my hair and when I went into work the next day my colleague commented on how great my hair looked.

Ideal , thumbs up from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment